FREE or Cheap Olay Regenerist Cleanser!

by Josie on September 23, 2012

Check your Rite Aid ad this week (9/23) for a $7 off Olay Regenerist Skin Care in-ad coupon! This is perfect for the Olay Cleanser, which is $9.99 at my store.

Olay Regenerist Cleanser $7.99 – $9.99
Use $1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer or Cleanser, exp. 9/30/12 (P&G 08/26/12)
and Use $7 off in-ad coupon
= as low as FREE!

Keep in mind that despite the Rite Aid in-ad coupon stating that it is a “manufacterer coupon” it is NOT and can be stacked with a regular manufacturer coupon.

Thanks, Moniilxxe

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

jos September 23, 2012 at 4:16 pm

great deal it is n my ad!!! plus discount woo…hoo!!!

Liezelle September 23, 2012 at 9:24 pm

can anyone confirm if this deal works or if the in ad coupon beeped?

jos September 23, 2012 at 10:54 pm

worked no problem…neither coupon beeped

julie September 23, 2012 at 10:24 pm

I tried it this evening. It was $8.29 at my Rite Aid. received 10% off from silver wellness discount (-.83), used $7-ad q and $1,Olay Q. No beeps. I had other items in transaction. Did the deal twice.

Harry Martin September 24, 2012 at 9:48 pm

$7.19 in San Diego County. Only had one P&G coupon, but I still got a second one. *With tax* — 75 cents!!!

Sweet!

samanta September 25, 2012 at 8:52 am

I tried to use the in ad coupon at my location and the cashier stated that the cleanser was not a part of the $7 coupon promotion…needless to say im pretty upset, she calimed she would get in trouble for doing it :/

Josie September 25, 2012 at 12:03 pm

This worked for many people. I’m sorry it didn’t work for you.

Jos September 25, 2012 at 4:48 pm

you should try again, a cashier at my store told me it was for skin care items , lol I explained to her that face cleanser was part of skin care and than she said well I will try it and was shocked to see it worked

Karen September 26, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I don’t want to try again its not right to get someone in trouble so I can say I paid only a few cents for a product. All stores get same signs there was no way it was under that product. I’m not into underhanded methods. This is only going to make it harder for future coupon use!!!

Karen September 25, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Yes the coupon works… but there is no sign on those 2 products that says $7.00 in ad coupon. So when the cashier scans it and it goes thru she/he will later get in trouble for scanning coupon for the wrong produc. It is not worth someone losing their job or getting written up.

Josie September 26, 2012 at 1:09 am

My store did have a sign — so it may depend on your store. Hope that helps!

samanta September 26, 2012 at 9:57 am

thanks all! i managed to go to a different location and have it work. paid $.99 :)

Tracy September 30, 2012 at 4:35 am

Worked great. Thanks for posting.