$0.25 Rite Aid Facial Tissue

by Josie on October 28, 2012

This week there is a advertised deal on the Rite Aid Facial Tissue:  Buy 2, Get $2 +Up. There is also a monthly deal available on the 230 ct Rite Aid Facial Tissue: Buy $4, Get $1 + Up

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Rite Aid Facial Tissue 230 ct $1.50 ea
Pay: $6
Get Back (2) $2 +Up rewards and (1) $1 +Up reward
= four boxes for $1!

This is only working on the 230 ct boxes and ends 10/30

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Stephanie October 28, 2012 at 2:07 pm

is the monthly tracking? I bought two this morning…

Josie October 28, 2012 at 2:29 pm

The monthly should be. Do you see anything at the end of your receipt?

Stephanie October 28, 2012 at 10:26 pm

michelle October 29, 2012 at 9:25 am

Found out today that the monthly deal is not tracking. Bought 2 yesterday and 2 more today and only got back 2 $2UP rewards :( so all 4 have to be purchased in the same transaction.

Rebecca October 29, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I went to my RA this morning but the shelf was wiped out of the 230 ct. I saw the 2 for $3 tag but didn’t see a tag for the monthly up rewards. Does this mean my store doesn’t have this monthly up reward or is there a place where I can show them about it so I can request a rain check (if that is possible)??

Josie October 30, 2012 at 1:32 am

Rebecca, many stores do not put up the monthly tags. Monthly deals run nationwide, so even though they are not marked.. more than likely they will print.

Rebecca October 30, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Thanks! I went back to my RA to get a rain check since they were still out and today’s the last day for the monthly Up reward. There were able to give me a rain check at the sale price plus the weekly Up reward ($2 Up Reward on 2), but they wouldn’t give me the monthly Up reward because there was no shelf tag. They told me there’s no way they can find out if there’s a monthly Up reward on it. I find that hard to believe. :/

karen October 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I just went to my rite aid to do this deal, and there were two tags for the weekly and monthly deals, BUT the monthly tag said starting on 10/31. So, I decided not to buy today. What’s going on? perhaps it’s going to run another month?

Valerie November 3, 2012 at 11:53 am

I did this deal yesterday. The extra Nov monthly ups only print on the smaller 65 ct with lotion or the 85 ct without lotion tissue boxes. I bought 4 used $6 ups, and got back $6 ups. Paid only tax, and got to extend date on my up rewards :) If you already did the weekly deal on tissue/paper towels etc.. you will not get the $4 weekly ups as the limit is 2.