FREE Dial Soap at Rite Aid!

by Josie on October 21, 2012

Here is a festive freebie available at Rite Aid this week! Thanks to several of you who commented that the Halloween Dial Hand soap is producing (2) $1 +Up rewards, making them completely free!

We have yet again another double dip! This time on the Halloween and Foaming Soothing White Tea Varieties ONLY (the only kind that have monthly tags attached to them)

• Monthly deal: Buy (1), Get $1 +Up (limit 4)
  • Weekly deal: Buy 1, Get $1 +Up (limit 4)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Dial Soap Halloween Scene or Soothing White Tea $2 ea
Use (2) $0.35/1 Dial Liquid or Foaming Hand Soap or Bar, exp. 11/3/12 (RP 10/07/12 R
Pay: $3.30, Get Back (4) $1 +Up rewards
= FREE + small money maker!

It seems not ALL halloween soaps are included, the following are not producing the extra +Up reward, many are reporting that the Cat Halloween Soap is not working.

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Karen October 22, 2012 at 7:43 pm

FYI there are certain people that are making it harder for us to use coupons @ Riteaid by hoarding and emptying out self of sale productsthey need to stop cuz they are putting more restrictions on coupons

DealGirl October 23, 2012 at 1:43 am

This deal is limited to 4 bottles per household. I don’t really consider that to be hoarding.

Mel October 23, 2012 at 8:07 pm

It’s not limited to 4 per household when people go in everyday and buy the four on different cards. My store had tons of them on Saturday and when I went in on Sunday afternoon they were wiped out by a woman and her two children with 3 separate transactions. That’s 12 for her household!! I have a family of 8 who need to wash their hands several times a day. I’d like to save money also it’s those people who do it for greed and not to save a buck!!

Karen October 24, 2012 at 2:59 am

Exactly the point I’m trying to make multiple cards are not going to happen anymore because they are going to enforce the policy of one card per household and one in ad coupon per household. My store gives me a rain chesk which they subtract any ups for that product

Jennifer October 23, 2012 at 12:51 am

I Q at all drug stores, and by far Rite Aid is the hardest, and they are also the only drugstore that I have issues with re-stocking. They don’t keep a lot of stock on the shelf, and there are less locations. I don’t q at Rite Aid all that often anymore due many reasons and not having stocked shelves is part of the reason. There are couponers who are not very good at sharing, but one thing I have learned is that regardless of anything the whole industry is making it hard to coupon. And if you miss a sale its not the end of the world. We all started to coupon to save money. So whether you save .01 or $100. you are saving money, and blaming others isn’t very becoming of a lady.

Karen October 23, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I sorry if I offended anyone with my comments about being greedy but it made me angry when a “lady” not only complained @ one riteaid but three and got each employee in trouble. They always accept all my coupons and go out of their way to show me best deal.

Barbara A October 24, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I hear you…. I went to Rite Aid a couple of weeks ago to get the Thermacare that was free with the coupon in the circular, well there weren’t any on the shelf. I asked at the register and the sales person said oh some lady just bought 14 of them. I asked wasn’t it suppose to be one per person and she said the lady had 14 (yes 14!!!) cards and she was swearing and abusive to the sales people. Really how greedy is that. I haven’t found a single dial foaming soap (except for 3 Halloween cats) and I have been to 8 RiteAids.

Karen October 23, 2012 at 5:17 am

This was a statement in general about when a deal doesn’t work for them they then decide to do a survey because they are mad at associate and get them in trouble. And when they admit that they have so many items that they expire. It is going to come to strict policy changes and no rainchecks

Kesma October 23, 2012 at 7:08 am

Please help me understand how do i pay only $3.30 if it cost $2 each. I a newbie to this coupon thing.

Josie October 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm

After the coupons in the post Kesma, you would pay $3.30 for two. The coupons will take a total of $0.70 off your total, Then you will receive $4 on store credit to use on your next purchase. Hope that helps!