FREE Sharpies at Rite Aid

by Josie on January 6, 2013

This week, Sharpie pens are BOGO Free and there is a $2 Art Skills/Sanford monthly +Up available (limit 4 rewards) I found the 2 pks for only $3.19:

Buy (2) Sharpie 2 pk Pens $3.19
Pay: $3.19, Get Back (2) $2 +Up rewards
= FREE!

Keep in mind that if you have done the Artskills monthly reward 4 times already, you will not be able to complete this deal.

There is also a $4 +Up available when you purchase the Assorted 8 ct pens. They are BOGO free as well this week and I think they are their own +Up reward so if you have maxed out the Artskills +Up reward, you should be able to do this as well (there was no limit stated on the tag)

Sharpie 8ct $9.99
Pay: $9.99, Get Back (2) $4+Up rewards
= $1.99 for two packs

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Wendy January 6, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Is the “mechanical pencils” up part of the art skills up? I just bought two sharpie packs and got back two $2 ups then said I had already reached the limit, which states is four, but I just got two, I haven’t done it before this month, except the pentel mechanical pencils but those were $4 ups. Thanks

K January 7, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Same thing with me. Bought 2 pks of Sharpies today & got 2 $2 Ups and it said I reached limit of 4. I have not done any other Art Skills deals at all (nor Pentel deals this month.) I wanted to go back for the big pack of sharpies tomorrow (with $4 Ups) but don’t want to have a problem. Anyone figure it out?

Betsy January 7, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I’ve called customer service about this recently and they told me that their receipts aren’t always accurate. If there are questions, you can always have them look at your card and they will let you know if you’ve hit the limits. I bought the two-packs along with the 8 packs last night and had no problem with the UPs printing. I have not purchased any Art Skills nor Pentel pens/pencils either this month. Hope that helps!

grace January 8, 2013 at 4:59 pm

same here, but today there was nothing on my receipt and I read someone got 8ups for artskills

Camille January 7, 2013 at 6:50 am

Wondering the same thing! I bought 3 packs of artskills markers last week and it told me I had reached my limit as well! Conflicting information…

Corina January 7, 2013 at 10:16 am

I bought 2 of the $3.19 2 packs and didn’t get any UP back…

Betsy January 7, 2013 at 10:44 am

Thanks for the heads up on this! I had UPs expiring yesterday so was able to get there right before they closed to roll them with the freebies!

Nancy January 7, 2013 at 7:25 pm

I was just to rite aid and while it printed the ups for the larger packs, 8 count for $9.99 – I got two $4 ups, but then when I did 2 two-packs, I didn’t get any ups and I too did not do any deals whatsoever with stationery of any kind – not to mention this was with my husband’s card – so not even the same card. I don’t think it’s printing on the smaller packs anymore – and if I’m wrong at this point this evening, please let me know and I’ll try again tomorrow at a different store.

Sandy January 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I wonder if they have restricted this deal to only “certain” stores again?? Some people say it works – others say it doesn’t. I’d look for the monthly shelf tag before attempting this one!

Shopperxlady January 9, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Does anyone know if the metallic sharpies are Included in the up rewards?

Jialing January 9, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Is this not working on the 1 packsharpies? I bought the 1 packs today and didn’t get any ups.