HOT: Possible $2.99 Quilted Northen 12 pks!

by Josie on April 12, 2013

You may want to check out your local Rite Aid if you can. It appears that these Quilted Northern 12 packs are ringing up $2.99 at some stores. You will more than likely not find these marked at your store–you can ask your cashier to have it scanned to verify the price.

Quilted Northern is getting rid of their old packaging and going with a new look–this maybe the reason why they are marked down.

Thanks, Shakella!

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Mary April 12, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Not trying to be smart or anything, but you write “Charmin” but then the picture of the products and the receipt show Quilted Northern…so which one is it supposed to be?

Josie April 12, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Yep, I made a mistake! Quilted Northern :)

Cathy L. April 12, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Well, as soon as I got the notice I hit the street. NO LUCK. There was a savy shopper ahead of me by about 10 minutes according to the clerks at all 4 of the Rite Aids that I went to and she cleaned them out. Big sigh….someday I will get there first….I KNOW I will… :)

grace April 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm

these were on clearance at Walgreens too and I snagged one!

HOLLY April 13, 2013 at 4:40 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you! I hit the street to and my favorite didn’t have Any quilted northern..my second favorite had 8! I bought 6 and the cashier got 2..I asked her how many she wanted! She said she was good with 2(: It was the BEST feeling ever! Walking out of Riteaid with 6 Packages of tp and 2 twix for $2 and change( I had $18 in UPs I used on this deal) No 78ct glad trashbags at any of the stores BUT Id say this was a SUCCESSFUL AWESOME ADVENTURE! I love you whoever shared!! May we all feel like I do right now! happy couponing!

Shopperxlady April 14, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Will it still ring up at the discounted price if you don’t scan your rite aid card first?

sallie April 15, 2013 at 11:39 am